Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hi everyone, i have a question ...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:44 pm 
Knight

Hello ppl!

I have a question about spoil and craft ...

I have two dwarves, 1 BH (45) and 1 Warsmith (46). I know that, after C grade, (i mean B grade stuff) armors and weapons can not be purchased in shops (except Avadon and Zubei, at least in the server that im playing). So i made the BH to get recipes and mats, and the warsmith to craft (on the other grades stuff, A, S, S80 ... ) ... My first question is ... if i take the BH at lvl 75, and i want to spoil the recipe of Doom Boots (the mob with higher lvl wich drop it by spoil is Cave Beast lvl 61) will be a ver low probably to get the recipe, beacause the mob will be 14 lvl lower than me .. how can i do in that case? I know that you will tell me that i have to spoil it when i am lvl 60-62, and then, learn the recipe with the warsmith .. but what happe if in the craft list of the ws dont have more space? Should i have more than one recipe in my warehouse for the future? Because if i want to learn with the warsmith, all the recipes of armors and weapons from B grade to S84 grade, i will not have enough space in the craft list ... (even if i expand the list with POCAF, but i read that i can have a maximum of 98 slots if im not wrong ...

I think that i was very confused, i hope somebody can help me!

Thanks very much!

PD; sory my bad englsh!! see ya!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Hi everyone, i have a question ...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 pm 
Viscount

doom is okay because titans need it but another stuff like blue wolf, tallum leather and sets like this are really useless...

another solution is that you can spoil recipes and put to WH and use when need them

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 pm 
Duke

Yes, you need the appropriate level for spoil.
Spoil works exactly like drop rate. If you're too high the chance decreases.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 pm 
Marquis

sevasss wrote:
Hello ppl!

I have a question about spoil and craft ...

I have two dwarves, 1 BH (45) and 1 Warsmith (46). I know that, after C grade, (i mean B grade stuff) armors and weapons can not be purchased in shops (except Avadon and Zubei, at least in the server that im playing). So i made the BH to get recipes and mats, and the warsmith to craft (on the other grades stuff, A, S, S80 ... ) ... My first question is ... if i take the BH at lvl 75, and i want to spoil the recipe of Doom Boots (the mob with higher lvl wich drop it by spoil is Cave Beast lvl 61) will be a ver low probably to get the recipe, beacause the mob will be 14 lvl lower than me .. how can i do in that case? I know that you will tell me that i have to spoil it when i am lvl 60-62, and then, learn the recipe with the warsmith .. but what happe if in the craft list of the ws dont have more space? Should i have more than one recipe in my warehouse for the future? Because if i want to learn with the warsmith, all the recipes of armors and weapons from B grade to S84 grade, i will not have enough space in the craft list ... (even if i expand the list with POCAF, but i read that i can have a maximum of 98 slots if im not wrong ...

I think that i was very confused, i hope somebody can help me!

Thanks very much!

PD; sory my bad englsh!! see ya!!

soes, dc robe set, maj light set, s grade sets/weapons and higher

its worth to learn only those
forget about the rest

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:53 am 
Marquis

BigLoL wrote:

soes, dc robe set, maj light set, s grade sets/weapons and higher

this for the endgame.

Till s80 recs u can learn also tallum heavy (which it's very good for the titan) and maj robe.

OfflineProfile