Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 pm 
Viscount

it will be high five part 3 which is ... almost full w/o some small feautures.

About high five : those quests look pretty fun tbh. Items will be very easy to obtain because of freya zones(mos, bf, SoA, etc ). The only big problem would be the amount of mats needed. Anyway i think there will be alot of.fun if rpg goes on h5 fully retail like. I bet there will be hordes of ppl invading the server for retail like, endgame high five experience, including me ... i'll try to bring my char 82+ and some decent gear b4 the update to h5, but it seems pretty boring solo. Mby anyone wants to join ?? :)

edit : i fail on writing from the phone :(

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:46 am 
Marquis

miahi wrote:
it will be high five part 3 which is ... almost full w/o some small feautures.

About high five : those quests look pretty fun tbh. Items will be very easy to obtain because of freya zones(mos, bf, SoA, etc ). The only big problem would be the amount of mats needed. Anyway i think there will be alot of.fun if rpg goes on h5 fully retail like. I bet there will be hordes of ppl invading the server for retail like, endgame high five experience, including me ... i'll try to bring my char 82+ and some decent gear b4 the update to h5, but it seems pretty boring solo. Mby anyone wants to join ?? :)

edit : i fail on writing from the phone :(

more would invade if ppl dont have +++ items+++ skills and high lvl chars, now new players will not able to catch others :| i tryed to get clan or cp , but top clans does not recruit, and with noob clan, u will not able to get to the top ;\ so new players will leave after few weeks :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 am 
Viscount

its not like that. the only good tthing ppl have now is skill enchant and epics. after high five , everyone will be able to obtain vesper/moirai quite easy with craft aswell as dynasty on epilogue zones. So you will be able to catch up with others very easy. Also, lvling will be easier in h5 because xp requirments from lvl 79+ will descrease and we will have 79 and 81 epic quests too. The only problem is that serve will be missing some h5 quests abd feautures 'cause it's only part 3 which is kinda fail but i'm fine with it.

oh and dont forget nevit blessing and hunting bonus :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 pm 
Marquis

Lovendal wrote:
BigLoL wrote:
ninja edit: where to get attribute jewels?

You mean these ?

They exist in database but I think there's no way to get them without GM help. :P Im not sure tho.

hah i saw them on some hr servidors, better for me if they dont rly exist

are there any other useful quests worth to mention?
for recipes/keys for s80/84 etc

as for part3 only, i think it shouldnt be for them huge problem to add few useful features from part 4 like giant codex for 550 oly tokens or attribute stones to crystal exchange option
well, time will show

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:47 pm 
Viscount

I don't think they will modify anything by hand, but it's to be seen. Anyway i doubt. If you need more info on h5/freya stuff pm me in game "blu(x15) ( only for power lvl or items OFC! :D j/k :) )

ninja edit : mby not rly joking about the power lvl stuff ! :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:46 pm 
Marquis

miahi wrote:
I don't think they will modify anything by hand, but it's to be seen. Anyway i doubt. If you need more info on h5/freya stuff pm me in game "blu(x15) ( only for power lvl or items OFC! :D j/k :) )

ninja edit : mby not rly joking about the power lvl stuff ! :twisted:

waiting for merge :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm 
Marquis

miahi wrote:
its not like that. the only good tthing ppl have now is skill enchant and epics. after high five , everyone will be able to obtain vesper/moirai quite easy with craft aswell as dynasty on epilogue zones. So you will be able to catch up with others very easy. Also, lvling will be easier in h5 because xp requirments from lvl 79+ will descrease and we will have 79 and 81 epic quests too. The only problem is that serve will be missing some h5 quests abd feautures 'cause it's only part 3 which is kinda fail but i'm fine with it.

log in and watch items, ppl have vesper/icasu items +300 element, also now in old server, i dont know where will u get money, i have 200kk+ a grd set, and s grd set price is 2kkk... there is many mats shops so no chance to spoil and get many money, if i will not get cp or clan, i will nmot play, cause it will be extremely hard :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:08 pm 
Viscount

Yeah you're kinda right ... it fking sucks balls playing alone .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 pm 
Marquis

Odin wrote:
miahi wrote:

log in and watch items, ppl have vesper/icasu items +300 element, also now in old server, i dont know where will u get money, i have 200kk+ a grd set, and s grd set price is 2kkk... there is many mats shops so no chance to spoil and get many money, if i will not get cp or clan, i will nmot play, cause it will be extremely hard :|

u can do the same in matter of days on h5...

at the moment randoms make parties for HB, soi etc... when h5 is done i bet there will be random people shouting to go to zaken etc so basically u can do everything (except dragons ofc) as random and get stuff in not so long time

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 pm 
Viscount

it's not such a problem for new players to become good. On H5 lots of epics are now instance and frintezza is even easier than Tiat...It's easy to make constant party or some "not-best" clan to farm raidbosses and obtain good items.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 pm 
Knight

wow nice topic, tell me something, high 5 sucks? :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:27 pm 
Marquis

what are these dragons, can someone give more info +video or ss? never heard or seen about them :o

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm 
Baron

Raid bosses from Gracia. :)

No corruption.
Best Lineage 2 experience..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm 
Marquis

Odin wrote:
what are these dragons, can someone give more info +video or ss? never heard or seen about them :o

if u talk about dragons mentioned by me - antharas and valakas :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm 
Baron

Dragons as Tiat, Ekimus etc. :)

No corruption.
Best Lineage 2 experience..

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next