Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

What do you think about the implementations in GoD?
Great 26%  26%  [ 37 ]
Good 19%  19%  [ 27 ]
Neutral 10%  10%  [ 14 ]
Bad 9%  9%  [ 13 ]
Rubbish 37%  37%  [ 53 ]
Total votes : 144
 Post subject: Re: [GRT]Goddess Of Destruction - opinion
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 am 
Elder

> GoD = Death of L i n e a g e I I - No wonder now is free to play because it 100% SUCK ! :?
> GoD = Welcome to world of disneyland ! :(

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 am 
Vagabond

I thing it is not bad. :idea: 8) :o
It will take a loooong time untill private servers have a working GoD anyway.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 pm 
Elder

I tried it. And I still think it's rubbish.

- EVERY CLASS have the SAME class change quest. That makes leveling IRRITATING as hell, since all the people are trying to slay YOUR mob. But it's the same with all the other quests (more on that later). That gameplay can drive you mad. Usually when I'm done playing I'm frustrated as hell because of this.
- Dwarves are no good for SHIT anymore.
- Most of the old quests are not working at all, the rest is just doesn't worth to do anymore.
- Players are STANDING IN LONG LINES (I took screenshots) waiting to slay the ONE respawning quest-mob. OMFG THAT GAMEPLAY IS JUST SO EPIC!!!
- They renovated Talking Island after it was destroyed. To a city that's a hundred times bigger then all the towns in Aden combined? WTF it should be a refugee camp.
- And what's up with the the Dark Elfs, they're frightened of Shilen? Because she proves to be "too evil"? That's retarded.
- The awakening gives STUPID skills that makes the classes forget the playstyle they employed before.
- IDIOTIC AND DUMB QUESTS like folowing a dog that goes slow as a turtle and takes you everywhere in the area for no reason before finally arriving to it's destination, or when you are ORDERED to express sorrow (by clicking the sorrow emote) above RESPAWNING DEAD BODIES you don't have anything to do with. Also you get tons of exp for just finding the other npc that was 10 feet near the previous npc.
- And one of the most irritating thing of all: I CAN SEE THROUGH WALLS IN THIS GAME! Picture the scene: You are a mage and you can see the dagger on the other side of the house your standing next to (even the crossed swords showing you that it's an enemy), thus he can't ambush you anymore. No more hiding under trees or rocks because your name will be visible from a long distance even through the obstacle. THAT'S RETARDED.
- Also, is it true, that in the EU, the moderators are normal people playing from HOME? LOL do you know what that means? Besides them being amateurs, they're also NOT INDEPENDENT. They're also get tons of notices like "gm spawn more xy quest mobs plz" and THEY OBEY. While I wanted to hunt prowlers in spiders nest to get a wolf, only to find out that there was not a single mob in the whole area. No spiders, no stone golems, no nothing just an empty field.
- Other villages of races are broken too. The world info in the map shows quests directing me to npc-s that no longer exists... How retarded is that?
- You can't even move in towns because of the crowd of idiots with names like license plates.
- Despite that the Goddess of Death has risen, everything is glittering and just full of life. There are FLOWERS EVERYWHERE IN THE GAME!!! Shilen's here spreading decay all over Aden, the places should be dark, dry and haunting.
- Gludio looks like someone smeared shit across my monitor.

Also why would I want to lvl to 99? 80 is hell of a long way on it's own. I miss the days of interlude where only skill mattered. Now I have to get to 99 and attribute the shit out of my equipment to get somewhat competent.... While in the past, my dagger wielded an Angel Slayer, wore MJ light and kicked ass. And I had enough time to advance my subclass (but could still switch to dagger if I felt like stabbing people).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 pm 
Elder

Oh, and if you PAY for real CASH, you can buy yourself some "Hero's potion" which recover 500 HP and 200 MP. And (among other stuff for money) it will end fair PvP once and for all.
Sssoo Heroic...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am 
Baron

Well till 85 its pretty boring but the new content is great. A breath of fresh air in the old l2.
I like it might actually say i love it - and it`s retail and it`s free so i`m ok. Having good wars, clan mates and a lot of fun , just not enough time to play :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 am 
Marquis

ziggurat wrote:
Oh, and if you PAY for real CASH, you can buy yourself some "Hero's potion" which recover 500 HP and 200 MP. And (among other stuff for money) it will end fair PvP once and for all.
Sssoo Heroic...

and cooldown 1 min .. nice try :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 am 
Marquis

Pros:
it adds new content
the game is friendlier to newer people

Cons :

unbalanced game like never before; between awakened chars and non awakened chars the difference is huge

the new content is boring and it resumes to some new pve areas , items , and the same grind to get to 99. the real extra fun content added in l2 after interlude was the kamael race , and teritorry wars, nothing else.

reduced diversity in pve spots
reduced diversity in pvp groups as well as in pve ones

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 am 
Marquis

Kata wrote:
Pros:
it adds new content
the game is friendlier to newer people

Cons :

unbalanced game like never before; between awakened chars and non awakened chars the difference is huge

the new content is boring and it resumes to some new pve areas , items , and the same grind to get to 99. the real extra fun content added in l2 after interlude was the kamael race , and teritorry wars, nothing else.

reduced diversity in pve spots
reduced diversity in pvp groups as well as in pve ones

lol :D u cant compare 85- ppl with 85+ cuz the "Game" is supposed to start after the awakening what kind of bs u talking lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 am 
Marquis

the game starts at level 1 ; it takes like 3 4 days to get 85 but that doesn't matter. If the agme starts at 85 then its the same l2 as ever with fewer classes , same grind, same stuff , even mor eboring since everything is instanced etc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 am 
Marquis

Kata wrote:
the game starts at level 1 ; it takes like 3 4 days to get 85 but that doesn't matter. If the agme starts at 85 then its the same l2 as ever with fewer classes , same grind, same stuff , even mor eboring since everything is instanced etc

more boring? lol :D

there are epic pvps everyday :D i dont find it boring if u are random guy ofc it will be boring lol same as before

also the grind is much less.. exping from 1-80 would take a year at IT, and 3-4 months in H5 and in GOD u can make 99 for about 3 months

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am 
Marquis

bemyfrag wrote:
Kata wrote:

more boring? lol :D

there are epic pvps everyday :D i dont find it boring if u are random guy ofc it will be boring lol same as before

also the grind is much less.. exping from 1-80 would take a year at IT, and 3-4 months in H5 and in GOD u can make 99 for about 3 months

im not a random , im in benny lava , and its boring ; epics everyday? wtf i play that game to kill rbs? r u nuts hobo? 1 year 3 4 months? jesus christ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm 
Elder

Actually leveling sucks, just who can get to 85 within 3 or 4 days? Bots maybe or unemployed ppl with no need for sleep.
This game IS boring. I log in to do the same boring daily quests. Maybe do a kamaola every now and then for the toi equipment.
THEN WHAT? I got 50 MILLION XP from the daily quests (between 75-80). Then after I'm through with that (within like 30-40 min and that's more than enough of it) should I go wasting time and shots for freakin HOURS AND HOURS on mobs giving me a mere 80k exp each (vitality gets depleted within the first day...)?
Get the comparison? On places that are INFESTED with players stealing each others mob (which is irritating as f*ck)? HELL NO. That's not just retarded but SLOW. I have to kill over 600 mobs to get another 50 million xp under these conditions (mobs giving pitiful xp and there are more players in these areas then mobs) it will take not 40 min but 40 hours.

Conclusion: anything beyond the daily quests (and kama for toi items) is a waste of time. But does a game that forces you to do the same irritating routine over and over again, making you wish you could farm alone (so much for being an MMO) worth playing?
NOPE

And all for what? The 4th classes are a joke (AOE poison attack for dagger? WTF..)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm 
Marquis

Well from 1 to 60 it takes u a couple of hours , vitality + mentor. Then from 60 to 76 24 hours - 36 depends on the spots lets say 48 ! afterwards at 76 u can easily do AOE in fog till 77 78 or LOA depends on the group u get. from 78 to 81 82 u can get also to swamp , numerous high lvl options. From 81 to 85 u do it in 4 hours in SOA.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 am 
Vagabond

L2 GoD is a WoW wannabe. :twisted: But the difference is WoW is much better. :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 am 
Baron

true cataclysm wannabe , the difference is wow can afford shitty expansions while lineage cant

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next