Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Leveling up
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm 
Vagabond

Hello everyone. I just started to play in x1 server and im playing as phantom ranger currently i am lvl 21 and at the same time im leveling human buffer for me aswell 21 lvl. Do you have any suggestions where i could level up?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Leveling up
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:06 pm 
Marquis

SCATMAN wrote:
Hello everyone. I just started to play in x1 server and im playing as phantom ranger currently i am lvl 21 and at the same time im leveling human buffer for me aswell 21 lvl. Do you have any suggestions where i could level up?

I assume u play ketra wars . i assume u have shadow D bow also . U can take quest from gludin npc leopold i think . u have t o kill mahums . Westalands gludin territory and take the road to giran harbor . there are Eyes / generals and archers . u will 1-3shot them i guess + when u get 100 QI < need to return 100 at once< u open the Dion quests that are 25 -40 lvl . after 25 lvl u should be able to farm stakatos near cruma , but maybe it will be too crowded there .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm 
Vagabond

Thank you for your reply. Yep done that already and tried around cruma tower but that place is just crawling with people its nearly imposible to get any exp there. For now im using a dagger because D bow takes to many soulshots. Any more tips that you have for me? Would be apreciated a lot :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 pm 
Elder

SCATMAN wrote:
Thank you for your reply. Yep done that already and tried around cruma tower but that place is just crawling with people its nearly imposible to get any exp there. For now im using a dagger because D bow takes to many soulshots. Any more tips that you have for me? Would be apreciated a lot :)

Depending on the spot the best is going for dagger really, using mortal blow is cheap mana and deal more damage per shot.

If you want to check another spot: outside ant nest, you can kill basilisk, good spot for exp since they have big chance for dropping d-grade gloves/boots full and keys for chests that are nearby.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 pm 
Vagabond

Thank you for your tips really apreciated :))

OfflineProfile